The Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD) is pleased to invite suitably qualified applicants to apply for the following position:
1. MANAGER/MANAGER TRAINEE [M4]
2. MANAGER/MANAGER TRAINEE [M4]
FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE (AML)
To perform Financial Intelligence Unit's functions and tasks as lead agency in AML/CFT, in accordance to FATF Recommendations.
3. MANAGER/MANAGER TRAINEE [M4]
INTERNAL AUDIT (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)
To perform detailed evaluation of internal control, and perform audit reviews of computer information systems.
4. MANAGER/MANAGER TRAINEE [M4] LEGAL AFFAIRS
To provide sound legal advice to all relevant departments under AMBD and to ensure effective management of overall legal risk.
5. MANAGER/MANAGER TRAINEE [M4]BANKING (EXAMINER) To perform ongoing onsite examination of banks and finance companies.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
6. MANAGER/MANAGER TRAINEE [M4]BANKING SUPERVISION
To regulate and supervise the activities of the banks and finance companies.
7. MANAGER/MANAGER TRAINEE [M4]
FINANCIAL CONSUMER ISSUES
To assist in undertaking tasks, especially those relating to the complaints handling from financial consumers and market conduct of licensed financial institutions in Brunei Darussalam.
8. MANAGER/MANAGER TRAINEE [M4] CAPITAL MARKET
I. Listing and Supervision of Markets:
II. Supervision of Securities Exchange:
9. MANAGER/MANAGER TRAINEE [M4] ISLAMIC FINANCIAL ADVISORY To assist Principal Syariah Advisor in providing Syariah advice focusing on Islamic monetary, treasury and investment management.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
10. ASSISTANT OFFICER [S1]
To assist to regulate and supervise the activities of the banks and finance companies.
Possess good HND qualification in Business Accounting and Finance or any other relevant majors from colleges/universities or institutions accredited by Ministry of Education, Brunei Darussalam;
Having the work experience in the related fields is an advantage; and
Having the basic knowledge in Islamic Banking and Finance is an advantage.
11. ASSISTANT OFFICER [S1]
FINANCIAL CONSUMER ISSUES
To assist in undertaking tasks, especially those relating to Financial Literacy Initiative/Financial Awareness Programs.
12. ASSISTANT OFFICER [S1]
ACCOUNT AND FINANCE
To assist manager in performing finance activities of AMBD.
Possess good HND qualification in Finance or Accounting or in any other relevant majors from colleges, universities or institutions accredited by Ministry of Education, Brunei Darussalam.
Interested applicants are requested to submit online only through Online Job Application Form (NO physical submission nor sent via email will be entertained) with the following items:- 1) Application form; 2) a full resume; 3) a recent passport-sized photograph; 4) a copy of your IC; and 5) only copies of relevant academic certificates.
Applications should be received by AMBD not later than 11.30 am on Friday, 14th April 2017.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
Copyright © Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam
All Rights Reserved