ON INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) RISKS IN BANKS
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
Monday, 7 Sya'aban 1439 Corresponding To 23 April 2018
1. Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD), in cooperation with the South East Asian Central Banks Research and Training Centre (SEACEN), organised the SEACEN Course on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Risks in Banks from Monday, 23rd to Friday, 27th April 2018 at The Rizqun International Hotel, Gadong.
2. The course will focus on multiple risks faced by banks and financial institutions in the ICT sphere, and cover concepts and mechanics of ICT Risk Assessment, the impact of FinTech disruption, cyber threats, and cybersecurity.
3. This course is designed to provide participants with a common framework, including procedures and methodologies for the assessment of ICT risks in banks and financial institutions and will act as a platform for in-depth discussion among participants on the subject.
4. Forty-two participants from various regional and international Central Banks, including officers from AMBD are currently attending this course.
5. The SEACEN Centre was first established as a legal entity in 1982 with eight member central banks/monetary authorities which has since grown to twenty members in 2014. Since its inception in the early 1980's, The SEACEN Centre has established its unique regional position in serving its membership of central banks in the Asia-Pacific region through its learning programmes, research work, and networking and collaboration platforms for capability building in central banking knowledge.
Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam
Date: 7 Sya'aban 1439 / 23 April 2018
Download Malay version here
Download English version here
Copyright © Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam
All Rights Reserved